I’m currently spending my time on these things:
- Life Is About Relationships: One of the most important lessons I’ve learned, is that life is about relationships. That’s why I’m helping organizations transform seemingly simple messages into deeper relationships, as a Solutions Consultant at Hootsuite.
- Life Success Quotes (LSQ): Words have power. The words we think, say, hear and read, profoundly impact our lives. So I created LSQ as a platform to share words of wisdom from the inspiring books, speeches, TED Talks and interviews I come across.
- Transitioning ET Quotes (ETQ) to LSQ: I started ET Quotes to share Eric Thomas’ motivational story and words. It’s been amazing to see the impact it’s had on readers, and I’m looking forward to including it as a part of the LSQ platform.
- Body By Design Workout Program: My fitness routine has taken a hit the past couple months. Like the saying goes, your health is your wealth, so I’m putting time in the gym (and kitchen) to level-up my health and fitness.
- Mental Fitness & Awareness: Keeping my mind fit is also a key part of my fitness regimen, so I’m meditating and reflecting daily to learn more about myself and continue to raise my awareness.
- Writing Actionable Book Summaries: It’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the great ideas and lessons each book brings. So I write summaries that highlight one key idea from books I read, and two actionable ways you can incorporate that idea into your daily life.
- Learning more about content SEO, and (very) slowly learning how to read and write Gujarati.
Those are my current projects. If anything changes, I’ll update this page (which was inspired by Derek Sivers – thanks Derek. :)).
Last Updated: Saturday, April 23, 2016